Devs please remove perk
Devs please remove barbecue and chilli perk. Killers have it today now and that perk is too strong
Devs please remove barbecue and chilli perk. Killers have it today now and that perk is too strong
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope you're joking. Why would they remove such a good perk for killer? Not only does it let you find survivors, it gives you extra bloodpoints for hooking everyone. Looks like an Entitled Survivor Main post
How is it remotely strong? It shows Auras for a few seconds. This doesn't turn you into a hunting machine. It's not like that reveals a ton anyway. It shows where they are, and once those auras are gone, you need to figure out where they went or could be based on what you saw. But I mean, if BBQ is so strong, should we also remove Dark Sense that allows Survivors to see the killers aura when a Gen is done? Or maybe remove Kindred because we can see the killer around a hook?
If I could I would say no in many different languages.
For now I'll just say it in 1:
Comment more underneath and I'll add it to this.
Oh... ok.... because getting killers to revert back to hook camping is a much better idea...
There are many ways you can ensure BBQ doesn’t reveal you.
Don't forget you can hide behind a gen too
how dare you speak negative about my favourite perk. NO!
Sure it's strong but easily countered you can hop into a locker or go in one direction when it pops then turn the other it's hilarious when I do that they get confused
This guy must be using a bait account, his post history is just weird.