Which perks do you think need a rework and why?

As title states, which perks do you think are underpowered or overpowered? What would you change about these perks?

Comments

  • Insidious. It only exists to camp and nothing else. I would just scrap it completely and make something else out of it.

  • @TAG said:

    Insidious. It only exists to camp and nothing else. I would just scrap it completely and make something else out of it.

    I agree, how would you rework it?

  • Wraiths perks with predator scratches shouldn't be closer together instead should be opposite off light weight. Scratch marks stay longer and I guess bloodhound should give off hemmorhage. I actually think Shadow borne is fine however.

  • Admittedly, I'm not sure. I just believe that the perk in its current form is not salvageable and needs to be re-done from scratch.

  • I came up with a Camaraderie rework a while back, got buried in the posts. TL;DR I gave it the Kindred treatment and balanced it a bit so it wouldn't be abused by SWFs.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/159038/idea-for-camaraderie-rework#latest

  • Object of Obsession - Causes matches to be extremely unfun for either side since Killers are forced to eliminate the Object in the higher brackets, it´s way too strong and doesn´t have a meaningful downside as of now - Given it´used by a competent SWF. For solos, it´s fine, but good teams easily make this the best Survivor perk in the game.

    My suggestions for changes:

    Either heavily limit usage. For example, it could keep the range conditions but only reveal the Killer for 3/4/5 seconds with 60s CD.

    Or add a meaningful downside to it. This could be done several ways: a) The user suffers from the Exposed status efect b) The user can be Killer by hand without getting previously hooked c) the user suffers a tremendous action speed penalty

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735098#Comment_1735098

    Admittedly, I'm not sure. I just believe that the perk in its current form is not salvageable and needs to be re-done from scratch.

    It’s actually good on the Hag and Myers. The hags teleporting and insidious together can help confuse survivors not paying attention. Myers quiet stalking with insidious helps his terror radius for those clever peeking areas.

  • Up the Ante because its trash right now and gives only 9% luck bonus which effects only trapper and hooks.

  • Monstrous shrine- hemorrhage on unhooking as well as deep wounds inflicted. Keep the already present percentages. Hemorrhage is present until healed.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735098#Comment_1735098

    Admittedly, I'm not sure. I just believe that the perk in its current form is not salvageable and needs to be re-done from scratch.

    How about...

    Making it like GF power (gain Undetectable/ Oblivious until revealed by a survivor)

    Cooldown 60/30/15 seconds

  • Iron will. Too much pros and 0 cons. It needs timer or conditions to use. Maybe it should work while staying still, but no effect if you run. That'l help to hide but won't be so opressive in chase for the killer

    Dead hard. Because free health state on 40s cooldown is balanced. Make it passive buff while injured and remove everything else

    Sloppy Butcher. Same as iron will. Too much value. Mangled should have 90s timer

    Noed. It's not even a good perk. Just unfun. Crutch for bad killers. Buff movement speed and attack cooldown and remove oneshots

    Adrenaline. Free health states are fun. You just done last gen and already have big advantage? here bud, Free health state and speed boost for ya. why not. Remove healing and make speed boost to not cause exhaustion

    DS should only work if you're tunneled. Doing gfen in killer's face is not getting tunneled

    Spine chill probably needs cooldown since it just deletes stealth killers

    Pharmacy should give AT LEAST green medkit. If you rolled purple, you get purple. It's so damn terrible right now

  • @landromat said:

    Iron will. Too much pros and 0 cons. It needs timer or conditions to use. Maybe it should work while staying still, but no effect if you run. That'l help to hide but won't be so opressive in chase for the killer

    Dead hard. Because free health state on 40s cooldown is balanced. Make it passive buff while injured and remove everything else

    Sloppy Butcher. Same as iron will. Too much value. Mangled should have 90s timer

    Noed. It's not even a good perk. Just unfun. Crutch for bad killers. Buff movement speed and attack cooldown and remove oneshots

    Adrenaline. Free health states are fun. You just done last gen and already have big advantage? here bud, Free health state and speed boost for ya. why not. Remove healing and make speed boost to not cause exhaustion

    DS should only work if you're tunneled. Doing gfen in killer's face is not getting tunneled

    Spine chill probably needs cooldown since it just deletes stealth killers

    Pharmacy should give AT LEAST green medkit. If you rolled purple, you get purple. It's so damn terrible right now

    Never thought i would see sloppy or iron will on a list as too strong ngl.