Pretty sure the devs mentioned it was going to be "the biggest original chapter" already

I am not sure who said it, but I remember someone in the forums saying a dev said this. Could just be made up, but I am pretty sure that the new killer is not licensed.

Comments

  • A fog whisperer said that. It was a Spanish one I think, don’t know who exactly.

  • @Mooks said:

    A fog whisperer said that. It was a Spanish one I think, don’t know who exactly.

    I think he also accidentaly said that the chapter will be original, not sure tho.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1734817#Comment_1734817

    I think he also accidentaly said that the chapter will be original, not sure tho.

    Yeah they did (OP stated this too)

    it was definitely a Fog whisperer though, so nothing set to stone.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1734821#Comment_1734821

    Yeah they did (OP stated this too)

    it was definitely a Fog whisperer though, so nothing set to stone.

    K thx, noted

  • We don’t know what ‚big‘ in this context would mean though!

    i mean, lore wise I wouldn’t expect something bigger than Descend Beyond (Blight and Felix got plenty lore with Entity etc)

    so maybe it does mean 2 survivors, new survivor item (I hope).. don’t know what else ‚big‘ could mean here?

  • @Mooks said:

    We don’t know what ‚big‘ in this context would mean though!

    i mean, lore wise I wouldn’t expect something bigger than Descend Beyond (Blight and Felix got plenty lore with Entity etc)

    so maybe it does mean 2 survivors, new survivor item (I hope).. don’t know what else ‚big‘ could mean here?

    Who knows honestly? I just hope it will include some balance changes.

  • Pretty sure I remembered Mathieu (sorry for potentially misspelling) in one of the livestreams saying there next original killer is one of the coolest he's seen in a long time to and this is looking to be original so we could be in for something fun here!

  • Inb4 the only thing big about it is the bugs.

  • @DankestOfSouls said:

    Pretty sure I remembered Mathieu (sorry for potentially misspelling) in one of the livestreams saying there next original killer is one of the coolest he's seen in a long time to and this is looking to be original so we could be in for something fun here!

    good to know