Buggy clothes? wha?
Sorry I am not falling for this been a bug, the devs know what they are doing -.- giving free clothing then to take it away, sorry devs but I mean all the time effort of this to be a bug? come on, there is a ground for social marketing and having community to talk to gain players and coin
Comments
I hear ya with the buggy clothes comment.
This Plague outfit is covered in maggots...
Oh wait, NOT those types of bugs? I guess I’ll see myself out.
Looks like mac n cheese to me! loolllllll
Just added mac ‘n cheese to the list of foods I no longer eat. Me and my cholesterol thank you for your service.
Add bacon bits in there!
They gave 1000 auric cells to random people and that was a bug. Knowing this game I am 100% that clothing bugs are a thing. Or it could just be a error while programming.