@MyFreddyIsBae said: Hey, McCree, do you know what time is it?
adventure time?
12 oclock
https://youtu.be/lPwlfbeQOBg It's 7 P.M
MyFreddyIsBae said: Hey, McCree, do you know what time is it?
Wait why does it not show that you have a power? WHAT KILLER ARE YOU DAMNIT I WANNA KNOOOOOOOW
@RagingCalm said: Wait why does it not show that you have a power? WHAT KILLER ARE YOU DAMNIT I WANNA KNOOOOOOOW
It's my boy Trapper.
Yeah it was the trapper XD
ThePloopz said: MyFreddyIsBae said: Hey, McCree, do you know what time is it? I read that in Mei’s voice
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
adventure time?
12 oclock
It's 7 P.M
Wait why does it not show that you have a power? WHAT KILLER ARE YOU DAMNIT I WANNA KNOOOOOOOW
It's my boy Trapper.
Yeah it was the trapper XD