name your best play

what is the best match

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • once finished a bully squad within less then two minutes years ago. Never been able to reproduce that. Played nurse with her default skin on Haddonfield and every single blink was a hit (yeah that's too good to be true, but you know what i mean.)

    I pretended to be quite bad for the first few blinks, they all came to bully me, at least one teabagged and another one clicked his flash, from there on it was just a chain reaction - hit - down - hit - down - hit - hit -down - down - game over. It was insane, usually i need 3 or 4 blinks to land a hit, but that game was just the stars aligning and every long-range blink magically became perfect. Still my most memorable match to this day.

  • Trying ph adept against blendette swf 3 ooo and get bullied, next game they also bump into my freddy noeded mori lobby and got destroyed😂

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1735093#Comment_1735093

    Are you sure about that?

    You realize using Dead Hard requires holding the sprint button/key which will trigger sprint burst even while standing.

    Therefore it is not possible to use Dead Hard when running Sprint Burst no matter what.

    Interesting made up story, though.

    You can still deadhard if you hold shift while standing still. tested it im right

  • I wish I had a clip of it because the exact details are starting to become hazy.

    I was Clown using Red Head’s Pinky Finger. I was on one of the Cold Wind maps. This was shortly after the introduction of the EGC and the ability to close the hatch.

    As anyone should know, RHPF only applies exposed if a bottle achieves a direct hit on a survivor.

    I had managed to kill 3 of the survivors, only a Jeff was left (un-injured), and I had found and closed the hatch. I went towards the first exit gate switch I see, but there’s a massive jungle gym directly between me and the exit gate switch, blocking my LoS. From a distance of about 30 to 25m away i lob a bottle over the jungle gym at the exit switch simply to test/check if Jeff was already at that switch.

    Sure enough Jeff screams, and accidentally runs around the wrong way around the jungle gym and straight into me. What I didn’t expect was that he was insta downed.

    I had managed to achieve a DIRECT HIT on Jeff with my bottle I had blind lobbed over the top of a Jungle Gym.

    I was laughing hysterically, and was astonished. I was so caught up and elated by such a completely fluke play that I completely forgot to push my share button on my PS4 controller and save the clip. I was so sad when I realised my mistake after switching my PS4 off and trying to find the clip at a later date.

  • @AshySlashy3 said:

    Playing as Ash with a Laurie Strode and two others on Coldwind against Michael Myers. He nailed two and one hook suicided and he killed the second with a Mori so it was me and Laurie.

    He caught and hooked me. Laurie rescued and he took off after her. It was her first time caught so he hooked her. I was wounded and no first aid. I knew I was committing suicide but I crept over. He was looking away from me and so I unhooked her and threw myself at Myers to give her time to run. Naturally, he downed me and did the knife in the chest Mori. I stuck around to watch the end and she found the hatch.

    Wasn’t my most skillful play, but it played out like a movie. Ash Williams sacrificing himself to save Laurie Strode from Michael Myers. Especially since she found the hatch in time to survive.

    image.png


  • I got power struggle to actually work...3 times

  • @HellDescent said:

    I got power struggle to actually work...3 times

    bro i think i was that killer i forgot about the new perk i was thanking it was a anouter suviver droping the pallet

  • Was against an Oni, was among friends and we knew hatch was going to be at the shack, I alone was on the last gen with Oni charging my direction, Spine Chill lights up but i stay calm, determined to finish the task. The gen pops and Oni comes into my view, I manage to dodge his slam, stun him with a pallet and CJ Tech through him, Lithe giving me a boost as I sprint towards the shack across the map. With Oni behind me and victory in front of me, I manage to drop shack pallet as his sword hits me and I'm downed, crawling towards the open hatch in front of me to avoid death.

  • Aiming at someone with deathslinger using iri coin, missing them hitting a full health lori at max spear distance and reeling her in for the instadown. Was a super surprising shot.

  • Was playing with one other friend a couple of nights ago against a wraith on dead dawg. Got three Beamer saves, one through a window, one when he was picking up and a free hand one while he was already carrying someone to the hook. Pretty proud of them all

  • I absolutely LOVE contesting hatches at the end of the match with the killer, and its always the best when they are already standing on the hatch waiting for the third survivor to die, confident that they have everything under control. But then I come from out of nowhere at the last possible second, taking them totally by surprise and get in their face. The really good players will keep their cool and close the hatch, but many of them will reflexively hit you without thinking and when they do, that’s when the joy happens!

1 2 ›