This next Killer needs to do something different. I think the Wendigo would be a Bad/Sketchy Idea.
Most killers in the game have very similar designs/powers, and I think adding a wendigo just isnt enough to keep people (at least me) interested. Like, the hag literally is a wendigo. She's like the exact same thing. It's so obvious that that's her design, lore, and power inspiration. Adding an ACTUAL wendigo, be it from Until Dawn or not, would be lame as hell in my opinion. It would be Bubba and Billy again. And if they do that with this character, I'm out. They should really push the envelope with their next killer. No one really cares about this game's meta. It's too rng centralized to be something that's really sacred. They should just go crazy with a killer and risk either breaking the game for a little bit, or creating a fun and different experience, because they do the former every patch anyways.
Comments
Nobody is sure it is a wendigo so far.
It is just theories.