PWYF Nerfed?

I see they changed Play with your food to lose a stack with any ability lethal or not. I haven't tried it on trapper or hag yet but i assume placing traps will take a token now as well. ooof

Comments

  • They made that nerf at least a patch or two back.

  • @Blueberry said:

    They made that nerf at least a patch or two back.

    Its been a while since i used it. I can definitely see why they made that change tho. Imgine having 3 stacks with clown and not losing any while spamming bottles at a survivor especially now that throwing them has 0 penalty. And then now bubba with his charges would be gross.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1733229#Comment_1733229

    Its been a while since i used it. I can definitely see why they made that change tho. Imgine having 3 stacks with clown and not losing any while spamming bottles at a survivor especially now that throwing them has 0 penalty. And then now bubba with his charges would be gross.

    That wouldn't really seem like an issues to me at all. You wouldn't end up with much of a net gain when you look at how much time you'd waste doing that.