So, we already have some guesses

I’m not guessing if it is or isn’t licensed but these are the things I’ve seen mentioned. Also, note I’m not saying I thinks its one or another, just listing guesses I’ve seen:

Wendigo-Until Dawn

The Witch-Left 4 Dead

Samara-The Ring

The Rake

A type of Native American creature like a wendigo or skinwalker

Comments

  • So basically we know nothing and these are the best guesses.

  • we haven't narrowed down anything- these are literally guesses with about 14 seconds of a teaser to prove it. there's nothing here to base claims off of and as excited as i am for the chance of until dawn, dont get too excited because it might not be, and probably isn't.

  • Don't forget the rake. That is quite possible as well. We should also consider thinking outside the box here, as the devs may be pulling a fast one on us.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    we haven't narrowed down anything- these are literally guesses with about 14 seconds of a teaser to prove it. there's nothing here to base claims off of and as excited as i am for the chance of until dawn, dont get too excited because it might not be, and probably isn't.

    True, I’ll edit it

  • You can't prove to me that it's not Will Smith's Genie from the live-action remake of Aladdin.

  • The Harpy. Flying killer will be a thing. :o

  • I think it's a wendigo, the allusions in the teaser point towards resorting to something... maybe manicallbism