can i get some build suggestions for these 3 killers

So i have every killer P3 lvl 50 with a build im happy with other than Trapper, Pyramid head, and blight.

Trapper is such a basic killer that a lot of perks work on him but i'm unsure if there are certain perks that are the best for him since i rarely play trapper. I had a similar issue when i was leveling pig as there are so many choices and i wanted all the perks that were good or just decent for her however that took forever and i want to avoid that situation.

Pyramid head is a weird killer when it comes to perk choice since he has a ranged power that has a short distance as well as his cages so using hook perks may not always work out. The only perk i know that i want on him is i'm all ears but there are also a lot of good choices for him.

For blight i already know of the hex combo plus tinker and whatever else you want for the last perk but i don't really play him competitively and more so for fun so any fun builds on him that don't throw the game (like a full obsession build) is what i'm looking for.

Also any tips for these killers is appreciated especially for blight

Comments

  • For Trapper, my basic build which tends to work very well consists of Whispers, Corrupt Intervention, Safe the Best for Last and either Surge or Pop. Always a bag addon, preferably with a tar bottle, but the non-bag is not as essential and can be switched for something else of your liking.

    You can actually make quite a lot of perks work on him. Sloppy Butcher is decent, BBQ of course is ok, Infectious fright can be really nice and helps during the crucial snowball. The popular ruin+undying is not so great on him, imo. In fact, most hexes aren´t that great on him from my experience.

  • Trapper set up a nice area and try Infectious, STBFL, PGTW, and put want you want in the fourth slot. STBFL for cool down and not loosing stacks. Infectious to scare others chase them into traps and PGTW to control a nice gen area.

  • For Trapper Agitation, Insidious, Monstrous Shrine and Iron Grasp.

    I am sure you can workout where this is going. Make sure you are carrying at least 2 traps. One for the window, One for the pallet.

    For PH, Im all ears, Corrupt intervention, Nurses and whatever you want or Tinkerer or Trails of Torment for some through the wall action.

    Blight, just build the Meta.

  • For Blight though I don't have him yet. A build for him try BBQ, Infectious, Sloppy, and Blood Echo.

  • For Trapper, my build is impossible skill check trapper 😂😂 I have Overcharge, Brutal Strength, Unnerving and Pop, just so gens don't get done in late game


    Pyramid head can vary, I'm all Ears, BBQ and 2 other perks will work together

  • I'm on the same page as you as to where I don't want to play too competitively but I also don't wanna get rofl stomped.

    Trapper: STBFL, Monitor, Surge and Agitation

    PP Head: Surge, Tinkerer, Thanatophobia and Brutal Strength

    Blight: BBQ, Blood Warden, Enduring and Whispers

    Again, these are just my favorite perks on these killers <3

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    For Trapper, my basic build which tends to work very well consists of Whispers, Corrupt Intervention, Safe the Best for Last and either Surge or Pop. Always a bag addon, preferably with a tar bottle, but the non-bag is not as essential and can be switched for something else of your liking.

    You can actually make quite a lot of perks work on him. Sloppy Butcher is decent, BBQ of course is ok, Infectious fright can be really nice and helps during the crucial snowball. The popular ruin+undying is not so great on him, imo. In fact, most hexes aren´t that great on him from my experience.

    That build is pretty good but i think i might try out enduring or butal strength instead if whispers. I never have too much trouble finding survivors without info perks but i can see why whispers is good on him i just would rather have another chase perk.

    I thought trapper did pretty good with hexs since he can defend them and get a notification when a survivor goes to cleanse one if you block it with a trap. I know he doesn't have map pressure in terms of mobility but being able to easily defend totems surely makes them worth trying on him.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1732256#Comment_1732256

    That build is pretty good but i think i might try out enduring or butal strength instead if whispers. I never have too much trouble finding survivors without info perks but i can see why whispers is good on him i just would rather have another chase perk.

    I thought trapper did pretty good with hexs since he can defend them and get a notification when a survivor goes to cleanse one if you block it with a trap. I know he doesn't have map pressure in terms of mobility but being able to easily defend totems surely makes them worth trying on him.

    Good on you for having good tracking! For Trapper, Whispers also acts as a warning whether it is safe to place a trap or not, which from my experience helps a lot.

    The thing with the hexes is that while yes, depending on their positioning you can defend them decently as Trapper, but since you´re already on a massive time crunch it may bring you over the edge in terms of overpreparing, hence giving up too much gen pressure at the start.

    I feel like he doesn´t need any chase perks other than maybe STBFL, but everyone has their preferences of course.

  • Corrupt intervention is a must on Trapper for me, so I'm a bit surprised that many have builds for him here without that perk. The other three perks you play around with but STBFL is always good. The new "meta" Ruin and Undying could be the other two. Me I often run Corrupt, STBFL, Discordance and then the forth perk differs but most of the time BBQ for bloodpoints.