Slow vaults :)
pls fix k thnx
pls fix k thnx
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its not about waiting its about how u sprint and still slow vault no need to b rude @PigNRun
@Slimette The phrase "Slow Vault" is a bit vague, are you by chance referring to slow window vaults or pallet vaults. For some reason the mechanics for vaulting each of these objects is different so once again, what are you talking about?
Yea there are some instances where you are running straight at a window and still slow vault. It's very frustrating. A window on Chapel does this to me all the time.
I also think that a perk like DWM or Q&Q should allow you to always fast vault when it procs.
This window in particular I ran at in a straight shot. It's the middle window on the outside staircase of the Chapel, sometimes it's just an opening too. I have a feeling that running up the short steps is what makes you slow vault, but this sort of thing happens all over the place too. It's just much more frequent here.
Yeah this actually happens all the time. I am a newer player, so I figured I had missed some sort of rule about fast vaults or was doing something incorrectly, or maybe a perk or something idk. Didn't know it was a bug.
I don't think it's a bug. I think it's about the angle that you're at when you press the vault button.
I could be completely wrong tho, this is just what I've heard several times from streamers/youtubers.
I've been screwed over so many times by slow vaulting when I am sprinting in a chase.
yeah this is very true velocity makes sense but its just in some instances its crazy weird like do i have to be running for a mile before i can actually fast vault over a window lmao :P
Its not that we want it to be easy, its legit just annoying... It is an angle thing it makes sense that if you're right near the wall and expect to fast vault that you wont it, makes sense too velocity is a thing. But when it comes to times where you're actually running straight on and still slow vault is the problem here. I could easily complain about how some hatchets hit when its very far off from the character model or how freddy's claws are way bigger then what they appear to be but i dont because thats me just complaining about killers designs. This is a map thing as stated up in this post by others.