Has the mist on ormond always been as thick as jane?
I can't find a good picture, but if survivors use the murky reagent I can barely see in front of me.
The thickness is especially noticeable when you play blight.
I can't find a good picture, but if survivors use the murky reagent I can barely see in front of me.
The thickness is especially noticeable when you play blight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody outthickens the Jane
^This. I´m down with the thiccness, the mist got nothing on her.
On a serious note, I never percieved Ormond to have denser mist or anything like that. Not that it would be needed, though, since scratches and blood are very hard to track there as-is. Might be a Blight POV thing.
I guess most killers can actually see over the mist.
Still wierd that blight is one of the few that can't.