Crossplay survey

Screenshot_2.png

Are you guys reading the additional comments session? Thank you :D

Comments

  • Yeah that sucks.. Well don't forget to buy new pointless and lazy overpriced cosmetic sadly

  • I'm still waiting for devs to do something too, how the ######### did they think about releasing crossprogression after "months of testing" and not even take a look at the goddamn friendlist

  • @Biggs said:

    Yeah that sucks.. Well don't forget to buy new pointless and lazy overpriced cosmetic sadly

    You don’t have to buy them though there not forcing you to

  • Silenced my account on the forum so other users except mods can’t see my posts!

  • any dev or community manager wanna say something about, or what?

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    I'm still waiting for devs to do something too, how the ######### did they think about releasing crossprogression after "months of testing" and not even take a look at the goddamn friendlist

    I'm pretty sure their testing team could be replaced by a couple of monkeys with the eyes covered and still do a better job...