Ah yes PH is nerfed

Yeah screw PH his ability still b.s. I vault in killer shack and he puts his sword in the ground and goes in so now im stuck and so I run through pallet and dead hard and instead he pulls his sword out and I vault t wall and bam get downed because he got his ability back. He can use his sword accurately at EVERY angle. And i dont trust red rank teammates to do gens to make up for easy 30 seconds chases. (Btw I know this pyramid head obviously was better than most but I still hate his get dead or get deader power.) Dont get me wrong I like the fact that because this guy was good he was a power role but what makes me mad is I analyzed the situation and it all came down to HIS skill. Mine didn't matter I could have made 2 choices that may or may not have saved me but it would be situational which is annoying to me

Comments

  • Yeah every PH I see now just spam spam spam PoTD at every loop.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Yeah every PH I see now just spam spam spam PoTD at every loop.

    Except this guy was efficient making it just as bad as before. Like he is the same as before you just have more time to react which doesnt matter. I one time made a PH stop his trail and then instantly turned and fast vaulted and still was hit. That isnt supposed to happen. AND the fact that the ability is so generous and cam be launched at any angle guarantees hits. Plus I ran THROUGH SHACK and he waited for dead hard and as soon as I had another window I was dead and if I baited its a t wall so I would die regardless if I tried dropping shack after he would area attack and if I ran back when he released he would put it back in and most likely get me and even if that would have been the best play its not repeatable and forces you to waste pallets. I mean im fine with strong killers but after analyzing that... Yeah I was dead the moment I got hit the first time

  • Tbf in that very situation Huntress, Deathslinger and Demodog can do the same thing. I'd say his problem is more so about loops (similar with Deathslinger) not specifically vaults

  • @WeenieDog said:

    Tbf in that very situation Huntress, Deathslinger and Demodog can do the same thing. I'd say his problem is more so about loops (similar with Deathslinger) not specifically vaults

    Yeah I mean I had a good huntress and I can say a good huntress will trash you if you use a jungle gym and this isnt PH specific but he is usually one that has a lot more issues you know?