Do you think spirit is a god tier if you can play her rigjt?

Honestly, Lots of people think spirit can be god tier if you can play her right, but i just cant see it.

Comments

  • I'm not voting on this because Spirit is god tier whether you are a noob or have 10000 hours in the game. All you have to do is plug in headphones.

  • Spirit is really strong but she can't go through walls.

  • She is not god tier, but if played correctly with the help of a good headset, she can get pretty close.

  • NO headset: mid tier killer

    Headset: God tier killer all the way

  • If you're good at predicting survivors she can be fairly good. Knowing when to bait and when to phase can be the sole difference between a mediocre spirit and a spirit with little counter play. I suck with her, but I've seen some insane plays in tournaments.