Hag height

Shouldn’t the hag be listed as short?

Comments

  • I guess the twins are shorter, but also taller? Jw how the twins height will be listed, tall and short? Hag should be listed as short, and definitely victor.

  • How short does a killer gotta be to get listed as short?

  • @DaddyFatSacks420 said:

    The hag, and Chucky both listed as average height. How short does a killer gotta be to get listed as short?

    ...well hag is hunched over so probably actually average....I'm stretching here but maybe Chucky's spirit is measured?

  • Definitely not a priority just a minor gripe. I would assume a killers height would be determined by how high off the ground that killers pov is.

  • @DaddyFatSacks420 said:

    The hag, and Chucky both listed as average height. How short does a killer gotta be to get listed as short?

    I thought chucky was listed as short? Sadako is short as well i believe.

  • My mistake, I coulda sworn I saw Chucky listed as average. I don't own chucky or sadako and can't figure out how to look at attributes of characters I don't own. I guess there are short killers now, but just those 2 so far