I CAN'T PLAY LEATHERFACE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THE ######### DEDICATED SERVERS

this AND THE CAPS comes FROM A IN GAME FRUSTRATION BTW

I'm playing normally, no add ons, no more dashes, simple bubba, as I'm trying to be strong with his base kit

SUDDENLY , even with 11 ping and 39MB/S of connection, I CAN'T PLAY BUBBA

WHY (YOU MAY ASK)?

Because when you start a sweep if it's lagging when you press M2, even half a second before a charge ends ( half a second is a lot), it won't register it and wou won't start another dash.

So basically I stop at 2/1 charges left even if I timed it PERFECTLY

@Almo @Peanits Calmly, any plan to fix this issue? I would like to use my chainsaw dashes with all the mindgames at loops for the entire duration of the 6 seconds, not 5 or 4,5 because of the servers

Comments