Flea Market
This is merely a suggestion, not a complaint. I would really like to be able to gift some of my Gear, Add-on(s), or offerings to other Players. For that matter, I'd love an option to sell some of them back or to other Players at some sort of cut rate. The have something not unlike this in a lot of MMOs. It just seems like something that could create some more community interactions.
Likewise, when we went up spending a lot of Blood Points on Event specific items that can't be used once the event is past, it would be nice to be able to sell them back to some sort of central bank or flea market even if taking a significant loss. I have so much Pustula Serum (which cost me a mint in BP) that I will never be able to use. Anyway, just my two cents.
Comments
Alot of my petals were from 2018 so don’t count it a loss just yet.