When will Nurse NO BLINK get fixed for god's sake, Behaviour?

Every single match I get this stupid bug. Frequently I can't use the second blink and sometimes not even both of them. I've been losing all the fun and it's being really frustrating to play with her. Nurse is the only thing that keeps my attention to DBD and why should I spend my efforts with something that's broken?

Comments

  • Are you talking about deadblink zones or the one where you charge-and-shoot but travel all of half a foot?

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Are you talking about deadblink zones or the one where you charge-and-shoot but travel all of half a foot?

    Sounds like the second one. Probably would have landed on a object so it wouldn't let him blink.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Are you talking about deadblink zones or the one where you charge-and-shoot but travel all of half a foot?

    M2 just does not work! It often happens after using the first blink and when I charge the second one the bug happens: I get a huge and countinous whoosh sound like if I was charging hundreds of blinks at once, then the nurse fatigates. That happens almost every match and sometimes lots of times at sequence. I can still do a hit, but I can't charge the second blink. I know other Nurse players with the bug and it's been happening since forever lol