Why do people DC against Frank's Mixtape?

I bring Frank's Mixtape almost every match and use it when it won't cost me the game. When i do use it most people DC and i can't really understand why. The addon literally works against you.

Comments

  • dcing against franks mixtape? if a legion is using franks its probably an easy win because of how dentrimental it is

  • @bjorksnas said:

    dcing against franks mixtape? if a legion is using franks its probably an easy win because of how dentrimental it is

    Thats why i ask.

  • I'm not sure, but to be honest whenever I go up against legion I wanna DC. I never do, I just hate that no matter what I do, they'll find me and make me... make me mend... Oh, the thought alone makes me so irritated lol!! But it might be because they don't want to play against legion but I wonder why it's only with the mixtape. Maybe they have trouble mending in time and then go to the dying state? I haven't encountered that add on yet, or at least never noticed it.

  • @megswifey said:

    I'm not sure, but to be honest whenever I go up against legion I wanna DC. I never do, I just hate that no matter what I do, they'll find me and make me... make me mend... Oh, the thought alone makes me so irritated lol!! But it might be because they don't want to play against legion but I wonder why it's only with the mixtape. Maybe they have trouble mending in time and then go to the dying state? I haven't encountered that add on yet, or at least never noticed it.

    Many people do gens while in deep wound and wait until last second to mend. That's where Frank's is really useful because i can one hit them with my power. And that's when they DC

  • @DerZuntor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1728537#Comment_1728537

    Many people do gens while in deep wound and wait until last second to mend. That's where Frank's is really useful because i can one hit them with my power. And that's when they DC

    That's a terrible idea on their part, go mend immediately!! Oh gosh I always go near a gen, mend, and then repair/cleanse/etc. Unless I'm playing wrong? I don't know, but no offense about legion I just love the sneaky boys more lol!

  • They probably have Ptsd from old Legion who always took away a bit of your Deep Wound Timer. Seeing this intensifies the will to directly counter your Build.

  • @megswifey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1728680#Comment_1728680

    That's a terrible idea on their part, go mend immediately!! Oh gosh I always go near a gen, mend, and then repair/cleanse/etc. Unless I'm playing wrong? I don't know, but no offense about legion I just love the sneaky boys more lol!

    You're not playing wrong meding immediatly is better.

  • Frank's Mixtape is literally one of his worst and most useless addons. I can't comprehend how bad at the game you should be to DC against it.