The Spirit sounds

(I am talking about the passive sounds she makes in place of, for example, the trapper breathing in the selection screen).
The background ambient sounds are OK, but when she does the HYAA and HA and sounds like she is choking, it does NOT sound like that should be coming from this tortured, deprived spirit that isn't even fully in the real world. It should be kind of like the Nurse, or no sounds at all, and maybe just the background ambiance instead. Especially for the mori, it was way better in the PTB where she didn't make noises. This is a spirit that is always trapped in the spirit realm, so realistically, we shouldn't be able to hear her like we can the Wraith or Trapper or anyone else. It makes sense, is creepier, and sounds better for the Spirit not to make any breathing sounds. Again, we can also just keep the ambiance she has now and remove the HYAA's.

EDIT: Just for reference and idea of it, I feel like I should add that the sounds are so cringey that I literally just turn off my headset when I go to spend bloodpoints on her.

Comments