Working on a pig build with zero terror radius and slow gen progression
Even though when she crouches she zero terror radius I want her to be like in the movies where she sneaks up on people while standing also. Here are my perks
1. Furtive Chase
2. Make your choice
3. Thrilling tremors or insidious
4. Corrupted Intervention
Comments
I would never in any lifetime recommend running Furtive Chase.
On paper, Furtive Chase is awesome—I mean, it reduces your terror radius! Great! The issue? It's ONLY in a chase.... which makes the entire perk useless. If you are in a chase, you don't need a smaller TR—if anything, you may want it larger for perks like Infectious.
For the build you want, I'd just run Monitor. It reduces your TR when you're outside of a chase which will allow you to get closer and sneak up on survivors.
When running Furtive Chase and Make your Choice, you also should equip Nemesis. With this, you will see the unhookers aura when the obsession is transfered due to furtive chase, and the new obsession will not hear your TR on top. And nemesis helps you getting the first obsession hooked, you need not search for it.
I really like to play this three perks together with Freddy or some other killer with anti-loop potential, Make your choice allowing you to quickly down the people to continue the obsession switching chain. Can get really nasty! And it's effectively an anti-tunnel setup, the thing survivors want, right?
Try tinkerer instead of furtive chase, sounds like a fun build.
I want it to be like the saw movies lol. Never know when Amanda might show up.
If you want a build for sneaking up on Survivors then Furtive Chase isn't it unless you're doing a weird combo of Furtive Chase + Nemesis as all it does is give you a 16 meter Terror Radius... while in a chase meaning they know you're there... and you have to hope the Obsession doesn't die to undo all the work put into getting to 4 tokens.
I suggest throwing on Perks that give Undetectable or Oblivious really if you want Survivors to not hear you coming.
Beast of Prey (eugh)
Dark Devotion
Deathbound
Hex: Retribution (also eugh)
Insidious
Nemesis
Tinkerer
Trial of Torment
Tinkerer, Trail of Torment, PotW, and Monitor
Purely regression and smol heart beat to make survivors scream and maybe create a solid in their pants
Tinkerer, Dark Devotion, Ruin and Undying?
Or maybe Trail of Torment instead of Dark Devotion.