Christmas menu theme

With December coming upon us relatively soon, are we ever going to see the christmas main menu again?

I miss the theme that came with it too. Especially the 2017 christmas menu, that was dope.

Comments

  • Just play the Darby Younger theme.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Just play the Darby Younger theme.

    Not a bad theme, still prefer the loud, evil sounding bells though.

  • Aw, Yesss!!!

    Plzz let us have some Christmas trees an snow, maybz some wrapped gifts with bows, jingling bells an lights!

    πŸŽ„β„οΈπŸŽπŸ””

    Wish BE let us have Christmas in DBDπŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ

  • @Xyvielia said:

    Aw, Yesss!!!

    Plzz let us have some Christmas trees an snow, maybz some wrapped gifts with bows, jingling bells an lights!

    πŸŽ„β„οΈπŸŽπŸ””

    Wish BE let us have Christmas in DBDπŸ€ΆπŸΌπŸŽ…πŸΌ

    maxresdefault.jpg

    Nothing will ever beat the way this menu looks

    Plus I'm going to dress my blight up like scrooge for the spirit of it.

  • I've thought about this a few times, how cool a xmas DBD theme will look! Hope they do it, I haven't had a DBD xmas yet.

    Shall be busting out many survivor xmas sweaters.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    I've thought about this a few times, how cool a xmas DBD theme will look! Hope they do it, I haven't had a DBD xmas yet.

    Shall be busting out many survivor xmas sweaters.

    I remember joining dbd during christmas 2017, the theme holds a lot of nostalgia for me.