Why is enduring in the shrine again?

@SirPiggy said:

Why is the shrine of secrets a rotation of the same perks, over, and over again? I could have sworn I've seen knock out like 2 weeks ago, and bond was here like 3 weeks ago,botany knowledge I can't remember the last time that came up, and neither with overcharge (for this week) I feel like a guy just picks the shrine for every week, and he decides to give us wake up most of the time, and other terrible perks!

Enduring was in the shrine last week.

Is the reply by Peanits in this post still true?

Comments

  • Probably there'll be some challenges requiring it in this tome.

  • They don't want you to get the good stuff via shards. They want you to buy the killer with actual money then unlock said perk. How long did it take for BBQ to pop up in the shrine? Like almost 2 years?