Chapter = The Shining Also Other Killers

Killer = Jack Torrance

Survivors - Wendy Torrance & Danny

Map's - inside The Overlook Hotel

And its Large Maze Outside

Mori - Jack With His Fireman's Axe


Other Killers I would Like Are -

Pinhead

Jason

Pennywise

Hannibal Lecter

The Mummy

A Werewolf

Dracula ( Vampire ) Nosferatu

Jack The Ripper - In Medieval London

Satan - The Devil Himself

Cerberus - Three Headed Dog

Comments

  • The hotel from the Shining would be an awesome map, no doubt! I don't know that Jack would be a really exciting killer to play though, he's basically just a guy with an axe.

    The other killers you listed would all be great too, assuming they could get them. (I don't think they'll be getting Jason any time soon, unfortunately, he's already in the Friday the 13th game and I vaguely remember hearing he's in licensing hell.) Hannibal Lecter is the only one on that list that I'm not sure mechanically what they would do to spice him up. He's mainly a cerebral character, not really a "chase them down in the middle of the woods" type.

  • @dugman said:

    The hotel from the Shining would be an awesome map, no doubt! I don't know that Jack would be a really exciting killer to play though, he's basically just a guy with an axe.

    The other killers you listed would all be great too, assuming they could get them. (I don't think they'll be getting Jason any time soon, unfortunately, he's already in the Friday the 13th game and I vaguely remember hearing he's in licensing hell.) Hannibal Lecter is the only one on that list that I'm not sure mechanically what they would do to spice him up. He's mainly a cerebral character, not really a "chase them down in the middle of the woods" type.

    True, Lecter's not really a chase them down type, but imagine a power like after downing a survivor he could "take their face" and essentially become them. He would look and move just like the survivor he downed/hooked. Lecter would be revealed if he made an attack or if the survivor whose face he stole was unhooked or healed by another survivor.

    It might be hard to justify a person having their face skin cut off then getting it back with no explanation, but we are talking about a game where someone can hang from a meathook through their torso and be fine after 15 seconds of applying bandaids. I'm not sure realism is a major concern.

  • For danny it would have to be the adult version from doctor sleep though

  • I second Pinhead. I was just thinking about that tonight oddly enough.

    Satan - that's a jump the shark moment there Fonzie.

    Jason - I don't think they can do him because of copyrights. The Friday the 13th game did just go belly up though.

    Instead of Cerberus how about Cujo? - problem with Dogs though would be how the hell they gonna hook you? Which means the need for an entirely different sacrifice mechanic.

    Stranger Things: how come 11 isn't a playable character?

    Here's one though: how about The Thing

    power: mimic other survivors, mimic generators


    Babadook

    power: teleporting, claws,


    Scarecrow - (not from batman)

    power: ranged weapon, sickle


    Otis Firefly/Baby Firefly/Captain Spalding

    power: call on the dark powers, knives


    The Tall Man

    power: ranged attack - spheres


    Carrie White

    power: fire traps, ranged fire


    The nun

  • Can we get Sam Neal as the Killer from Event Horizon omg that would be totally off the frikin' chain.

    I'm now 40, saw that movie when I was 17 and that movie still creeps the hell out of me because the science behind it stacks up and in all likely hood whatever it is that snuck through the dimensional rift most likely exists somewhere out there in the multiverse.

  • Sam Neil could also be a survivor from In the Mouth of Madness.


    the boogeyman would be fun.

    Baba Yaga

    pinhead would be a dream