Same in PS4, however, all my other games are working. I can get into killer matches with all players on other platforms but cannot create a party to play survivor. It has to be a DBD issue
I'm have the same issue. Started up Dead by Daylight on my Ps4 and tried to play survivor and all I got was an error message failed to create party. Please help us devs!
I'm have the same issue. Started up Dead by Daylight on my Ps4 and tried to play survivor and all I got was an error message failed to create party. Please help us devs!
as explained this is an issue with the Playstation Network - as shown in the screenshot above.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm getting the same issue after update! Apparently something went wrong with this update. This is not the first time they've had this issue.
Hope they fix it soon.
Same
I'm guess this is PS4?
If so, PSN is showing as having issues right now.
That might be it. I'm on PS4.
Same in PS4, however, all my other games are working. I can get into killer matches with all players on other platforms but cannot create a party to play survivor. It has to be a DBD issue
I'm have the same issue. Started up Dead by Daylight on my Ps4 and tried to play survivor and all I got was an error message failed to create party. Please help us devs!
as explained this is an issue with the Playstation Network - as shown in the screenshot above.