Okay what in holy batman is going on!
I couldn't put this one in bug report as it wont let me - but when you wake someone up on the ps4 when it's Freddy, you just stand there like waiting for concert tickets, gone is the clap/click to wake them up and why the heck are my team mates moaning in pain when i wake them up?
Also I am not loving this new blood sort of animation thing, now when I get it hit it's like I have been splatted with a cloud of paint and it doesn't even look like blood on the screen, sort of pink. When I see others hit, a cloud comes out of them too, makes me wonder if we blood and not paint! It's like the animation of paint ball.
Anyone else having this issues or not liking the paintball poof/cloud surround?
Comments
This happens with mending too btw. Yeah, these bugs are definitely for PC too.
Ah mean mending others? I have yet to see this. :)
Oh, goodie. Now I can have an even worse time against Freddy! What a time to be alive.