Deathslinger Rework/Buff

Playing against deathslinger is like you're the bot in a single player game for the killer player. It's entirely down to the killer how the game goes down; there's no interaction that makes chases feel meaningful or fun. They removed this issue from Executioner, (honestly, the mindgame potential with him now is insane for both sides so it's really fun interaction for killer and survivor) so I look forward to Deathslinger getting the same thing.


I'd even suggest a change that ends up being a net mega buff:

-Fix his TR volume or change it altogether; it's cheap;

-Make him 115% (Partially in line with TR)

-Remove quickscoping but give him better ADS sensitivity for flicks, etc.


There. All of a sudden, you can actually 'juke' him but a good DS will be able to dominate just like the Huntress. And his map pressure would massively increase. 2 in 1; increased interactivity and he'd feel better to play as.


If after these he still felt a bit weak, I'd even go so far to say a base reload speed buff could help, but only if he felt he needed something more.

Comments