DS Minor Change Idea
So the issue right now is that while it can function as an anti-tunneling perk, it often doesn't. Good survivors that are running it, have to intentionally go down early when being tunneled, in order to make use of this perk, which is pretty bad, imo. But at the same time, survivors not being tunneled are free to do objectives and obviously there are those people who abuse this minute, using it as invincibility by doing gens in the killer's face, and if they come to stop it, they just hop in a locker rather than playing the game properly.
As such, my thought is simply that if a survivor is doing and objective, such as a totem or generator, the timer should go down at double the rate, however if they are in chase, it goes down at half the rate. This solves both issues in one, since it actually then counters tunneling, but also doesn't act as a free pressure perk just for having been hooked previously.
Comments
The only thing I would change would make it 1.5 times when in a chase rather than double, but have it included when being slugged in the killers terror radius. I think 120 seconds is a tad bit too much while 90 seconds sounds reasonable if being directly tunnelled and the killer just waits over your downed body.
Yeah that still sounds reasonable; I forgot to add in the bit about being slugged - I agree there, too.
Bump. With all the talks about this perk coming up again, I hope this idea gets noticed. I would add that if slugged, the timer also pauses.