NGL I lost it when TWO claudettes showed up with their toys. 1 appearing during pickup is already the most dreaded thing to see as Killer. Two will give people nightmares :D
Great vid, especially highlighting the elaborate sounds Bubba makes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the clips of pallets getting cracked on bubba's head hits home. x_x
And they're still painfully accurate.
I am calling him that for now on lol
I can't handle the noises he makes, especially with a headset.
Poor Bubbs, those stun noises make me feel so bad for him lmao.
NGL I lost it when TWO claudettes showed up with their toys. 1 appearing during pickup is already the most dreaded thing to see as Killer. Two will give people nightmares :D
Great vid, especially highlighting the elaborate sounds Bubba makes.
Don't get me wrong, he is better now... but damn, was he painful to play when he was first released.