Sometimes it just doesn't break hooks for some reason
is this on Event hooks? Because those are not able to be sabotaged, so the same with Break Down.
@Mandy said:is this on Event hooks? Because those are not able to be sabotaged, so the same with Break Down.
@Mandy said:
I didn't realize the event hooks couldn't be sabotaged this might be the case I'll look into it a bit more
Has happened to me several times, with normal hooks, in different trials and on different maps.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is this on Event hooks? Because those are not able to be sabotaged, so the same with Break Down.
I didn't realize the event hooks couldn't be sabotaged this might be the case I'll look into it a bit more
Has happened to me several times, with normal hooks, in different trials and on different maps.