Error 8014
I've been for aprox 40 minutes to enter the game, restarting mi PC, verifying files, its not working
I've been for aprox 40 minutes to enter the game, restarting mi PC, verifying files, its not working
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same on ps4. GG LMAO
8014 can suck it
I uninstalled and reinstalled and then verified files to get past it . Worked for me , haven't fried to log back in after I stopped playing so not sure if it comes back ...
Trying to load it up now after ps4 reinstall
Reinstalled, restored licenses still 8014. Closed it out, restarted router and ps4. Same thing. Guess ill go play something else. Oh well
mine is pc errors , about to try and launch it again since I went offline , if it does error again ill update . sorry it didn't work on the ps4 version .
Got to play couple matches late last night. Paid for it at work today lol. Fed Ex driver