Winter Solstice 2020?
I know there wasn't one in 2019 but honestly the Bloodhunts haven't been too great this year and I'm just being hopeful. What are the odds of a Winter Solstice event with a Bloodhunt this year?
I know there wasn't one in 2019 but honestly the Bloodhunts haven't been too great this year and I'm just being hopeful. What are the odds of a Winter Solstice event with a Bloodhunt this year?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If I recall, the next event is going to be for New Years, so tough luck on getting anymore events this year.
Winter Solstice events has never really been a massive thing.
Basically theme gens and locker
We going to get sweaters for Zarnia and Felix. Maybe Cheryl, Frank and Julie.
Frosty eyes for blight. Maybe ghostface
Winters party starters
Part of why I mentioned Bloodhunts is that the Bloodhunts in this year have been pretty subpar compared to previous years so I was hoping for another one, but maybe that's wishful thinking.
Well I'm expecting nothing. Actually scratch that, I'm expecting a December update with several nasty bugs for my favourite killers and something like the hill glitch to return for a week until it gets hotfixed the next week and 5 more bugs are introduced.
And probably an Ormond graphical update because haha winter and snow and stuff.