Ps4 player

Can we pleaseee get an end game chat also!? I would love to talk to pc players after the game is over. I’m not sure if this has been already answered, but is it coming at all?

Comments

  • What PC players do you expect will wait 10 minutes for console players to type a message?

  • Unlikely I would think :(

    Personally I would like it, but it would need to trigger the PS app on my phone to act as a keyboard for text input.

  • @musefan said:

    What PC players do you expect will wait 10 minutes for console players to type a message?

    People know you can plug keyboards into consoles to type, right? I was chatting it up on Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast in 2001 with a keyboard.

  • @Xbob42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1724667#Comment_1724667

    People know you can plug keyboards into consoles to type, right? I was chatting it up on Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast in 2001 with a keyboard.

    Yep, aware of that.

    But I when I play on console, I have my phone beside me, not a keyboard. Hence, why I want the PS or Xbox app to work as a keyboard

  • @musefan said:

    What PC players do you expect will wait 10 minutes for console players to type a message?

    That just means you're more likely to get a short "gg" than a 20 page missive on why you're a tunneling ni-ncompoop.

    Although I admit, the messages do come up rather fast when they do message you. Maybe it was saved in a draft then simply edited for efficiency.

  • @musefan said:

    What PC players do you expect will wait 10 minutes for console players to type a message?

    The PC players who like it better than not being able to message a console player at all. Don’t like waiting? Don’t wait.