Error 8014
Every time I try to go onto the game I get the same error message. I’m on PS4 and was wondering if anybody else was getting this
Every time I try to go onto the game I get the same error message. I’m on PS4 and was wondering if anybody else was getting this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its due to the DBD servers being flooded by players. Its annoying as all hell and happens evertime something new is released.
The devs said on their twitter that there have been some issues getting into the game on PS4 and they've been looking into it.
Same. On Xbox. My game froze mid-trial and I lost my WGLF, now I get this error.
Damn. Thats annoying. They said on the twitter that they fixed issues but I didn’t have an error until they “fixed” it
Never play on patch day
But I'm a rebel Mom!
The problem is the fact, the devs made a free to play week in dbd which of cause lead to the servers going down. It's once again a great example for a "pretty good job so far" on their side
So I had this same problem and already reinstalled and it still refused to work but when I tried again I couldn't even download it... But! When I disabled my anti-virus software (in my case Bullguard) I could download the game and actually connected to the server. So this may be a fix? Or it may just be me getting lucky, I hope this helps.
Oh PS4
That explains so much!