Flashlights
What happened to the flashlights??? I took a couple month break and I used to flashlight save all the time, now I try it and it seems like every killer has lighborn. Are they trash now or is there something different.
What happened to the flashlights??? I took a couple month break and I used to flashlight save all the time, now I try it and it seems like every killer has lighborn. Are they trash now or is there something different.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not advocating banning them but I fricken hate flashlights. I hate being blinded and having my agency taken away as killer. As player I can't ever get the damn thing to work which probably pisses me off even more. And the dipshits that standard around clicking their flashlights wanting attention are the reason why I typically keep a red mori on me. ye gods and little fishes that's freaking annoying.
I need to start packing lightborn.
Lightborn did get a buff with the Billy patch this summer, I'm under the impression that it's still not a popular perk though, unless maybe a killer happens to see three or four survivors in the campfire with flashlights and swaps it in or something. That being said I do use it in combination with Enduring and Brutal sometimes just to mess with people who try to blind me at pallets (It's basically a free hit with that combo if they try and blind you. ๐ )
Flashlight aiming was changed recently for the worse. It now feels very uncomfortable imo and as a killer, the beam looks like it is not being aimed at your eyes sometimes and still blinds you anyway.
They are totally busted for the last few months.