Running over rocks and pallets
Is that a thing now? Because I just had some survivors run over a bunch of rocks at a pallet. I'll see if I can get a screen shot but seems like that's bad.
Is that a thing now? Because I just had some survivors run over a bunch of rocks at a pallet. I'll see if I can get a screen shot but seems like that's bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm going to assume you mean the rocks on Yamaoka. Quite a few of those rocks are known to be scuffed. Really wish they would fix them
Yeah it was the one with the creepy buddah statues that look at you when you turn away.