Suggestion: Car Loop
This proposed change would be available currently on Haddonfield, Springwood, and AutoHaven, but generally it could be placed on most maps.
Instead of the typical boring: “car here, pallet here, debris/wall here” loop, I think it’d be cool to have a car survivors and killers could loop THROUGH. Very similar to the fun bus, but half the length with only 2 windows on opposite sides that killers and survivors could CRAWL through, not run.
I leave the speed details to you, but having 7 or 8 loop styles in the game is a bit stale IMO.
Comments
Or let us vault over the car hood like in an action movie.
But this could definitely be a cool chase mechanic, though I'm not sure how easy it could be implemented.
I generally play killer and that would be kinda cool actually.
That would be cool. My first year working in a haunted house my room was a makeshift butcher shop in a garage, where guests had to crawl through a car to get out. It was always fun getting those people who run to get away and grabbing them by the ankles as they're just about through lol