Rank system
So I'm rank 7 and I get in match with rank 2 huntress and I looped her for eternity and at the end they rage quit and after dc they texted me by saying I'm cheating and that they will report me to devs and get me banned
Now I'm asking since when rank is equal skill? I play barely 20-30 mins a day that's why I'm rank 7 and not rank 1 if I played a lot I would be but I'm not so why people act as if anyone who's not in red ranks are cheaters or expected being bad? I'm so done with this game, each day all I got is my mood ruined and zero fun I think I'll take a big break from this game people just sucks! Anyway good luck everyone if u can handle all this toxicity and hate each day I'm happy for you but I can't I'm not used to that and it's my call to distance myself from it!
Good luck! 🥰
Comments
Are you sure they thought you were cheating because of the rank?
maybe there was some serious latency issues that may have led the killer player to believe this..
also take a break if you need it, but be assured that not all players are toxic just because there are a few vocal ones. There are plenty of friendly players out there, that (for me) make up for it!
They wrote this "how noob with rank 7 can do this? You must be hacker and cheater I'mma report"
And yes there's lovely people as well many of them that's probably only thing that keeps me going with game and thanks for advice appreciate it
Yeah that is one dumb toxic player then.
at least you can be sure that the report will do nothing, since they can’t provide any evidence but they got outplayed ;)
Ignore it. If it wasn't a latency issue they probably had a bad day while you had a good one. They couldn't admit they failed, so the natural tendency of some people is to come up with excuses to try and make themselves feel better. One would think a Rank-1 Killer could handle a Rank-7 1v1 in a chase, but I've managed to dodge Rank-1 Killers myself and I am:
Sometimes you just do everything right when they are doing everything wrong. It happens to the best of Killers. I'm almost to my goal of Rank-1 with Myers and I still get thrown curve balls or screw up majorly. I rage about it but at MYSELF rather than the other Players or the game.