I think I saw another post about it a few hours ago. Somebody said they were missing both their BBQ and Lunar Event cosmetics. I'm not missing mine, though I play on PC. It might just be a PS4 issue, if you have any friends who play DBD on the PS4 you should ask them if they still have theirs. I lost one of my Anniversary items before around the time Clown came out, but that was an issue with the item's coding. I'd say make a ticket to let the Devs know your outfits disappeared and hope you get a quick response on how to fix it or when the Devs will be able to fix it if it's an issue affecting all PS4 users.
You should try restarting the game first, that will often fix it. If you still don't see them, you can make a ticket here and someone will get back to you: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Every time I log on, my hammer is auto swapped out with the original Billy hammer. I still have the BBQ one though. Just need to re-equip and I am good to go. I'm on PS4 too so it might be in your inventory. Check it.
My propane hammer went missing (ps4). I had to submit a claim and eventually they restored it. It always unequips though now, so if I use him i just have to reequip everytime
My propane hammer went missing (ps4). I had to submit a claim and eventually they restored it. It always unequips though now, so if I use him i just have to reequip everytime
I have the same problem on PS4. I lost 4 cosmetics from Howling grounds and Scorching BBQ yesterday. How long did you wait for a response from the devs. I submitted a ticket.
I have the same problem on PS4. I lost 4 cosmetics from Howling grounds and Scorching BBQ yesterday. How long did you wait for a response from the devs. I submitted a ticket.
It shouldn't be long. I typically go through those once a night, if someone else doesn't get to you first.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I saw another post about it a few hours ago. Somebody said they were missing both their BBQ and Lunar Event cosmetics. I'm not missing mine, though I play on PC. It might just be a PS4 issue, if you have any friends who play DBD on the PS4 you should ask them if they still have theirs. I lost one of my Anniversary items before around the time Clown came out, but that was an issue with the item's coding. I'd say make a ticket to let the Devs know your outfits disappeared and hope you get a quick response on how to fix it or when the Devs will be able to fix it if it's an issue affecting all PS4 users.
Alright, I will do that. Thank you!
No problem.
Did you got the shirt back? mine is missing now and I don't know what to do about it
I have the same problem on PS4. I lost 4 cosmetics from Howling grounds and Scorching BBQ yesterday. How long did you wait for a response from the devs. I submitted a ticket.
It shouldn't be long. I typically go through those once a night, if someone else doesn't get to you first.
I submitted a ticket 3 days ago and haven't received a response. Any thoughts?
Thanks DBD team for the quick fix!! \m/
I still have those cosmetics though