Guide for tractor tech?
KYF lobby didn't help, I'm still randomly failing it and don't even understand why.
KYF lobby didn't help, I'm still randomly failing it and don't even understand why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is the tractor tech where you take the right vault and loop around it counter-clockwise?
You skip the right vault and shortcut directly to the haystags instead. The "tech" is doing it without swinging, otherwise it's rather useless.
Edit - I think you meant the very same thing, I just got a bit confused by your wording and missunderstood you.
here this is for both sides
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLG13lTa_jM&t=0sThanks
I think I looked for "harvester tech" and "tractor tech" on yt, but completely missed the poor "combine" tech :D