Make Deliverance require safe unhooks
Right now you can farm someone off the hook for Deliverance to work. I had a game the other day where two of my teammates were running Deliverance, they got another teammate killed just so they could unhook themselves with Deliverance. I've had multiple games where someone running Deliverance unhooks players in front of the killer just so they can unhook themselves when the time comes. Make Deliverance require safe unhooks so players running it stop getting their teammates killed.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Deliverance already only activates on safe unhooks, if it does not then its a bug, i suggest you double check it and write a bug report instead.
Delivrance is the most balance of all the second chance perk i dont think this perk need a change
You already need to perform a safe unhook?
Safe Unhook is just that the survivor didn't go down 10 seconds after being unhooked. It's possible the survivor went down right after Deliverance was granted due to the Safe Unhook score event appearing.
Is this currently not working on Safe Unhooks? Cos afaik that's the way it's supposed to be. If you do have any information that this isn't working as intended please complete a bug report.
The players with Deliverance are unhooking in front of the killer without BT, the unhooked player is instantly being downed so can't be a safe hook. Later when the player with Deliverance is hooked they are able to unhook themselves - they are in broken state so not just getting lucky with 4%. I noticed it happening during the end of the last rift as did my swf teammate. Worse one was match with 2 players running Deliverance that did it to my teammate back to back, later in match they both unhooked themselves. I can make a bug report, could you close this post so I don't have multiple open on same bug?