How to counter billy loop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Fl2vU-gbI&t=0s
probably one of the solid billy chases I've seen from survivor POV. This is back in early 2018
probably one of the solid billy chases I've seen from survivor POV. This is back in early 2018
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Very mediocre gameplay from both of them.
I bet you are a hoot at parties... Seem like a fun person lol.
Bet whatever you want. You're not invited anyways.
Oh man... C'mon we could watch tons of mediocre gameplay. It'll be epic🤯
he is right, though. It's a green rank match where both the survivor whose POV we ahve and the killer are rather bad.
I'm just joking anyway. It was more how concise and dry it was plus being the first comment just made me think of somebody knocking an ice cream out of a kids hand.
Imagine having animations for a character that were fine and then making them all literally objectively worse for no reason whatsoever an entire 4 years later. I'll never be able to comprehend how incompetent a decision that was. Anyway, about the topic, there wasn't anything particularly interesting about this game though, the killer and survivor were both "decent". I guess... Survivor and killer gameplay has drastically improved since 2018
I'd say this is good gameplay considering it was back in early-mid 2018. Players in this year was not used to billy curves, and I think the billy in the video is still far better than most mediocre billy players nowadays.