That's not Killer lunges, that's dedicated servers.
Should have seen the ole extendo reach play coming.
Yeah as others have said that's a server latency issue right there.
you just got outplayed stop complaining
entitled survivors nowadays smh
Yes, they are. What you experienced was latency.
@Mew said:you just got outplayed stop complaining entitled survivors nowadays smh
@Mew said:
I’m the most entitled survivor in this game.
have you ever played COD?
I empty 2000000 bullets in to a player but on my kill cam, it shows me kicking rocks. Latency is a pos
Looks like this killer had one of the game's strongest perks - either VPN or Netlimiter4.exe
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's not Killer lunges, that's dedicated servers.
Should have seen the ole extendo reach play coming.
Yeah as others have said that's a server latency issue right there.
you just got outplayed stop complaining
entitled survivors nowadays smh
Yes, they are. What you experienced was latency.
I’m the most entitled survivor in this game.
have you ever played COD?
I empty 2000000 bullets in to a player but on my kill cam, it shows me kicking rocks. Latency is a pos
Looks like this killer had one of the game's strongest perks - either VPN or Netlimiter4.exe