Second huntress ultra rare
Huntress is I'm quite sure the only killer who isn't at 2 reds 4 purples, 4 greens 4 yellows, 4 browns which I might be wrong. We all know Iri head is busted with Infantry belt. Heard many ideas to fix it but we all know it'll be nerfed or removed when they get to her add-ons. That got me thinking what will that second ultra rare add on be? I wanna hear all your ideas to the second ultra rare ideally balanced.
Comments
I was thinking of just a buff addon like cheap PWYF but you start going faster the less hatchets you have, like most killers are 115% or 4.6 however you want to call it, she is 110% or 4.4, maybe with the second irri addon for every hatchet she goes 1% or maybe 1.5% faster, but also a slightly faster reload.
It could create some new things for her, just what I've been thinking.
my idea of a second huntress ultra rare is iridescent belt. What it does is it makes it that you regenerate 1 hatchet every 2 secs. So if you throw all 5 hatchets it takes 10 secs for them to come back to your belt so you don’t have to reload
I got 2 ideas that I think could be cool.
Idea 1) Bouncing hatchets.
Hatchets can now bounce off of a surface up to two times per hatchet before it breaks.
(the top showing the bounce if it hits the top of an object or the floor, the 2nd showing the bounce if it hits a wall).
Idea two: self-refilling hatchets.
Iridescent Belt- For every charged hatchet shot you land, replenish 1 hatchet. Moderately increases the cooldown after throwing a hatchet. You cannot have more than 3 hatchets at any one time.
[Yes im well aware Bouncing hatchets is a coding nightmare and I can SEE the hitboxes killing themselves now]
I myself have no idea but I feel like her add-ons will end up like Billy weird little odd to use. No where as mighty as they use to be.
Iridescent Belt
Unlimited hatchets ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)