(Dead Horse) Killer wait times

I know this has been discussed for a year.


So, I am a noob. Rank 19 killer. I have seen posts from 2019 complaing about the amount of time it takes to even get in a lobby. What happened? I average about 18 minutes of wait time to play as killer. Is it because people see me using a certain killer and quit before I notice? Is there ANYTHING I can do (Xbox One) to help offset these insane wait times?

If anyone wants to play against a crappy killer just add PulmonaryRex. Hopefully we can play one match before the world ends due to Covid.

Comments

  • its because most people aren't that low of rank and it takes a while before the system starts queueing you against people higher rank

  • @bjorksnas said:

    its because most people aren't that low of rank and it takes a while before the system starts queueing you against people higher rank

    this.


    it'll get much better once you reach ranks with more players in them.

    currently at Rank 1, Killer queue time is less than a minute for me.

  • At night my wait times are almost non existent on killer. During the day they take much longer, so I play survivor during the day. Suggest just playing both sides.