Trap-O-Lantern Code

TWITCHORTREAT

It's available until the 4th.

Now I want to ######### cry because it's 4 ######### AM and I stayed up thinking this ######### would be during the stream only.

Comments

  • @anarchy753 said:

    TWITCHORTREAT

    It's available until the 4th.

    Now I want to ######### cry because it's 4 ######### AM and I stayed up thinking this ######### would be during the stream only.

    Neato

    And thats what you get for expecting consistency from Bhvr

  • @anarchy753 said:

    TWITCHORTREAT

    It's available until the 4th.

    Now I want to ######### cry because it's 4 ######### AM and I stayed up thinking this ######### would be during the stream only.

    Didn't the code get leaked like a day or two ago

  • @anarchy753 said:

    TWITCHORTREAT

    It's available until the 4th.

    Now I want to ######### cry because it's 4 ######### AM and I stayed up thinking this ######### would be during the stream only.

    oh wow lame. I gave up on getting this charm because I was working and didnt have the time to sit there in stream fishing for codes. oh well. I'll resign myself to having done that for the Dweight crow instead. much prefer that anyways, I feel the whole pumpkin thing is a little cheesy and over done these days anyway.