Tuesday’s with Mori

So, I used my first Mori today, and I’m not really sure how I feel about it as a killer perk.

I used it within the first five minutes of play, mainly because I wanted to see what it was like. I did feel a little guilty killing the survivor so quickly.

It also seemed to spoil the game. The start was very busy. After I used the Mori I struggled to find the survivors. They seemed to be avoiding my like the plague, obviously, with good reason.

I also noticed I didn’t seem to get many blood points, probably because I only hooked a survivor once instead of three times.

Other than making the game a lot easier, I don’t really see the appeal, obviously it’s a free kill, but with less points, and with survivors that spend the rest of the game in the shadows. I guess it could be useful once the doors are open, but other than that it seems a little easy.

Does anyone use these? Are they are a common thing? I’ve never seen a killer use one.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @WretchedElk said:

    So, I used my first Mori today, and I’m not really sure how I feel about it as a killer perk.

    I used it within the first five minutes of play, mainly because I wanted to see what it was like. I did feel a little guilty killing the survivor so quickly.

    It also seemed to spoil the game. The start was very busy. After I used the Mori I struggled to find the survivors. They seemed to be avoiding my like the plague, obviously, with good reason.

    I also noticed I didn’t seem to get many blood points, probably because I only hooked a survivor once instead of three times.

    Other than making the game a lot easier, I don’t really see the appeal, obviously it’s a free kill, but with less points, and with survivors that spend the rest of the game in the shadows. I guess it could be useful once the doors are open, but other than that it seems a little easy.

    Does anyone use these? Are they are a common thing? I’ve never seen a killer use one.

    Mori's are fairly common, but they're being changed - along with keys. Most players view them as unfair ways to win. We're not sure when or how they're being changed, but they are.

  • @WretchedElk said:

    So, I used my first Mori today, and I’m not really sure how I feel about it as a killer perk.

    I used it within the first five minutes of play, mainly because I wanted to see what it was like. I did feel a little guilty killing the survivor so quickly.

    It also seemed to spoil the game. The start was very busy. After I used the Mori I struggled to find the survivors. They seemed to be avoiding my like the plague, obviously, with good reason.

    I also noticed I didn’t seem to get many blood points, probably because I only hooked a survivor once instead of three times.

    Other than making the game a lot easier, I don’t really see the appeal, obviously it’s a free kill, but with less points, and with survivors that spend the rest of the game in the shadows. I guess it could be useful once the doors are open, but other than that it seems a little easy.

    Does anyone use these? Are they are a common thing? I’ve never seen a killer use one.

    I ######### love the title

  • Thank you. I was so proud of myself when I thought of it.

  • just dont feel guilty bro... just go to rank 1... meet swf and kill them with red mori... they deserve to be mori-ed anyway...

  • I use a mori pretty much when I have a daily, not a big fan of them otherwise and I tend to mori on death hook - I want my BP plus I enjoy the chases in game so would rather have more of them - it's more fun that looking for super immersed survivors hiding

  • No if I have to mori I use devour hope.

    I rather earn the kill then have it handed to me because of an offering.

  • I mori when I had alot ALOT of bad games.

  • Them avoiding you after the kill is more likely related to the loss of the Survivor rather than you having a Memento Mori.

    At least that's how my trials often are: Once 1 or 2 Survivors are dead, the remaining ones are suddenly harder to find, even if they were cocky before.