How long is the trap o lantern code active for?
I haven't been able to keep up with everything because I haven't had power since Wednesday due to hurricane zeta. Has behavior said how long the trap o lantern codes will be redeemable?
I haven't been able to keep up with everything because I haven't had power since Wednesday due to hurricane zeta. Has behavior said how long the trap o lantern codes will be redeemable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe November 4th will be the last day to use it, as well as the codes for the other two charms.
Thanks for the info
It's active now, I've seen people who figured out the code for the charm before the event started.