Halloween PSA
For the next 24 hours you are only allowed to play as Laurie and Michael Myers.
Failure to do so will result in me crying and why would you want to make me cry? What exactly did I do to you?
That’s all.
Merry Christmas guys! 🎃
For the next 24 hours you are only allowed to play as Laurie and Michael Myers.
Failure to do so will result in me crying and why would you want to make me cry? What exactly did I do to you?
That’s all.
Merry Christmas guys! 🎃
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the only tier 3 perks I have on Laurie are DS and OoO, but if you insist...
N O